Home > > Vacancy Construction Manager
Profile Construction Manager
We currently seek a Construction Manager for one of our clients. The key objective of the Construction Manager is to lead the implementation phase of projects to a successful conclusion.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Lead construction meetings with the contractors;
- Assess more/less work;
- Direct, coordinate and supervise contractors;
- Guiding TRA and coordinate the acquisition of work permits;
- Include project requirements in contracts and technical packages;
- Monitor abidance to project requirements as included in contract and technical packages;
- Manage planning, budget and safety regulations;
- Communication and reporting to PM, client and other stakeholders.
Requirements Construction Manager
- Work experience in the Food or Pharma industry is an advantage;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- Competences: good communication skills, proactivity and decisiveness;
- Excellent management and negotiation skills.