Profile Construction Manager
We currently seek a Construction Manager for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the Construction Manager is to ensure the excellent execution of the implementation phase of projects. In order to do so, the Construction Manager manages, coordinates and supervises the contractors at work.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead construction meetings with contractors and assess more-less work;
- Guide TRA and organize work permit;
- Include set requirements in the contract and technical package and monitor its adherence;
- Manage planning, budget, planning and safety;
- Communicate and report to the Project Manager, client and others involved.
Requirements Construction Manager
- Work experience in Food and/or Pharma is an advantage;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, written and spoken;
- Competences: excellent communicative skills, proactive, decisive, motivational and persuasive.