Profile E&I Supervisor
We currently seek a E&I Supervisor for one of our clients. The key responsibility of the E&I Supervisor is to conduct routine checks and supervise work to enforce safety procedures, adherence to rules and procedures and ensure quality and quantity requirements are met. The E&I Supervisor also assists the Construction Manager in the preparation of progress reports regarding the discipline area, in order to ensure excellent performance and execution against the overall project schedule.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Inspect all adjacent existing areas prior to the start of work;
- Organize protection to the existing work area;
- Verify work against specifications and drawings;
- Assist with carrying out tests on components and sub-systems during the construction and installation;
- Execute delivery, quality and installation inspections to ensure that the correct materials and equipment are installed;
- Involve external experts for resolution of technical issues;
- Coordinate and follow up on the daily;
- Control construction schedule;
- Take appropriate measures in case of possible disruption of progress;
- Project & contract administration on site, recording of field changes;
- Assist during the handover period to representative/manager.
Requirements E&I Supervisor
- Secondary education and/or Bachelor degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in engineering & supervision, project engineering for larger and/or complex investment projects, preferably with switching authority;
- Experience with implementation, inspection and testing of and during projects;
- Excellent and proven command of the English language; written and spoken, German language is preferred;
- Followed the NEN1010 course and in possession of a valid VCA VOL certificate;
- Fulltime availability and willingness to work overtime and weekends, if required depending the extent, planning and complexity of the project;
- Competences: teamwork skills, communicative.