Profile HSE Supervisor
We currently seek a HSE Supervisor for one of our international clients. The HSE Supervisor will be assigned to construction work in Southern Germany. Working remotely is possible. The HSE Supervisor is responsible for the implementation of all HSE related activities and ensures all policies and procedures are complied with.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Liaise with and support stakeholders in ensuring compliance to HSE standards.
- Develop and continuously review documentation on policies and procedures in regard to HSE standards.
- Issue accurate weekly and monthly reports directly to the HSE Manager.
- Maintain a professional relationship with project HSE departments and all coordinators involved.
- Monitor implementation of the project requirements.
- Participate in the weekly meetings and supply information and updates regarding HSE issues.
- Participate in both scheduled and unscheduled audits and inspections.
- Lead investigations in to sub-standard conditions and/or systems.
- Participate in investigation of incidents and queries in order to support and propose HSE improvement actions.
Requirements HSE Supervisor
- 10 years or more HSE related experience in large onshore cable laying projects.
- Excellent command of the German language, written and spoken. A German native speaker is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of German legislation.
- Compentences: good communication skills.