Profile Inspector QA/QC
We currently seek an Inspector QA/QC for one of our clients. The key objective of the Inspector QA/QC is to carry out inspections in accordance with the procedures and working instruction of our client.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of inspection plans and the execution of inspections;
- Support the preparation of the ITP/IRS in order to determine inspection control points for repairs, modifications and construction;
- Execute inspection at mechanical contractors in accordance with the ITP/IRS determined control points;
- Process inspection results and report to the responsible NL-KVG employee;
- Responsible for decisions regarding sub - aspects based on the Inspection Employability vs Qualifications Matrix;
- Responsible for adherence to procedures and work instructions.
Requirements Inspector QA/QC
- Technical MBO education;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in engineering, maintenance and / or inspection of pressure equipment, preferably in the (petro) chemical industry;
- SKO I&K level II or MLT certificate is an advantage;
- Valid VCA Basic Safety certificate;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, written and spoken;
- Experienced with MS office (Word, Excel);
- Competences: team player mentality and good communicative skills.
Approximately 1 year.