Operational Contract Manager
Profile Operational Contract Manager
We currently seek an Operational Contract Manager for one of our clients.
The Operational Contract Manager oversees that all the work derived from several, mainly UAV-gc, contracts our clients have tendered, is executed within specified frameworks of safety, efficiency, time, effectivity and control. All observations and results are processed in a report by the Operational Contract Manager. The Operational Contract Manager we seek has a strong personality, has no qualms in approaching people regarding their responsibilities, is conscious of the surroundings and is able to build relevant and valuable work relations in a short time span.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The evaluation and assessment of tender documents, specifications and quotations during the tender phase;
- Monitoring the progress of the project on the construction site, within specified frameworks of safety, quality, time, and budget;
- The evaluation and assessment of designs on practical feasibility;
- Draw up and prepare implementation and inspection plans, reports and evaluations;
- Managing interfaces between various execution contracts;
- Provide up to date project information to the project management team and other stakeholders.
Requirements Operational Contract Manager
- Completed Bachelor degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Proven practical experience on HBO level;
- Proven technical experience;
- Experience with management and coordination of projects on a construction site;
- Skilled with coaching capabilities during projects on a construction site.