Quantity Surveyor - Industrial Installation
Profile Quantity Surveyor - Industrial Installation
Do you have experience in cost estimation and budget management for industrial installations? Can you manage costs and ensure the financial success of complex industrial projects?
For one of our clients providing technical installation services, we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor for a challenging industrial installation project at a chemical plant. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful execution of the project by managing costs, contracts, and timelines.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage all financial aspects of the project, including budgeting, cost estimation, and cost control.
- Handle contracts, change orders, and contractual negotiations.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, engineers, and stakeholders to monitor project progress and financial performance.
- Provide expertise in Extension of Time (EOT) assessments, evaluating project delays, and their impact on project schedules and budgets.
- Conduct thorough quantity measurements and take-offs for mechanical and piping installations.
- Ensure compliance with project specifications, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and suppliers.
Requirements Quantity Surveyor - Industrial Installation
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or related field.
- Proven experience in industrial installations, especially in green field projects.
- Strong expertise in Extension of Time (EOT) assessments and claims.
- Knowledge of mechanical and piping installations within chemical plants.
- Excellent understanding of construction contracts and contract management.
- Strong communication skills in English. Dutch language skills are a plus!
- Proficiency in relevant software for quantity measurement and project management.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within multidisciplinary teams.