Quantity Surveyor Mechanical and Cleaning
Profile Quantity Surveyor Mechanical and Cleaning
We currently seek an Quantity Surveyor Mechanical/Cleaning Turnaround for one of our clients. The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for the accurate mechanical / cleaning calculations for the Turnaround 2020. In order to do so, the Quantity Surveyor reviews and approves the budgeted work assignments and prepares status reports for the purchasing department and cost engineers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Consult and review the established unit rates with the work planner;
- Achieve uniformity in the application and implementation of the unit rate system in the team;
- Communicate with the mechanical / cleaning contractors in regard to the applied unit rates;
- Document and archive observations and findings;
- Monitor the progress status of the mechanical / cleaning calculations.
Requirements Quantity Surveyor Mechanical and Cleaning
- Secondary Technical Education;
- Proven experience in mechanical and cleaning field, in particular in calculation systems based on unit rate;
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience in the position of calculator / work planner;
- Experience in Shutdown and / or Turnaround in the petrochemical industry is preferred;
- VCA VOL degree;
- Command of the English and Dutch language; written and spoken;
- Experience with MS office, MS Excel and MS Word;
- Experience with Roser Systems and Total unit rate system is an advantage.
- Competences: excellent communicative skills.