Profile Recruiting Consultant
Mansource is looking for a Recruiting Consultant to expand our team in The Hague!
What does the work entail?
As a Recruiting Consultant, the goal is to achieve both the quantitative and qualitative objectives of Mansource within the responsibility of your own unit. As a consultant you are the link between the market and Mansource, involved in and responsible for the entire recruitment process from start to finish. In the role of Recruiting Consultant you will be the point of contact for both clients and candidates. As a Recruiting Consultant, you report to the Operations Director. It is an exciting, comprehensive and varied job, where no day is the same!
What are your duties and responsibilities?
The Recruiting Consultant:
- Selects the right candidates through involvement and partnership;
- The development and expansion of the international industry;
- Makes optimal and efficient use of databases and the existing network and knowledge to connect with candidates and clients;
- Takes the initiative to contact national and international clients and candidates and proactively expand and maintain the network;
- Makes an assessment of the suitability of a candidate after conducting an extensive in-depth interview;
- Uses communication skills to clearly elaborate the candidate's skills and suitability for the project of the client;
- Manages work relationships accurately and professionally.
What do we offer you?
- An attractive salary, of course dependant on level of experience;
- Personal budget for study and development activities;
- Extra reward for achieving set targets;
- Coordinate your wishes and needs in order to achieve a good balance between work and private life;
- Net travel and expense allowance;
- Mobile phone;
- Enthusiastic, experienced and involved colleagues;
- Working in the dynamic international world of oil & gas industry.
What do we wish to experience with you?
- Academic level of working and thinking;
- Affinity with technology;
- Affinity with or experience in the recruitment and selection, secondment and/or temporary employment sector;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, written and spoken;
- Competences: entrepreneurial, networking, team player, enthusiastic, perseverance, proactive and result-oriented;
- Living in the The Hague region;
- Full-time availability.