Senior Instrument Designer
Profile Senior Instrument Designer
We currently seek a Senior Instrumentation Designer for one of our clients. The Senior Instrumentation Designer is responsible for making the drawings and lists on the basis of which the E&I installer can build the instrumentation design. The designs range from complete fire, gas detection and security systems to process control and the required telecommunication systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the perfect design in close collaboration with involved specialists and as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Take up the role of Lead Designer, if required;
- Provide site assistance during construction and commissioning activities.
Requirements Senior Instrument Designer
- Intermediate Vocational Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering education;
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in similar role or company;
- Knowledge of software programs, such as Smart Plant Instrumentation and AutoCAD is preferred;
- Familiar with the rules of classification societies and design codes;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, written and spoken;
- Competences: communicative, enthusiastic, decisive.