Senior Quality Control Engineer
Profile Senior Quality Control Engineer
We seek a Senior Quality Control Engineers on a regular basis for several clients within our network. Contact Mansource to discuss the most current opportunities we have available.
The key responsibility of the Senior Quality Control Engineer is the inspection and quality control of materials goods during and up to the fabrication and completion at global vendors. The Senior Quality Control Engineer will prepare inspection test plans for all projects where specific materials are required, also in order to control vendors performance during the process.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Maintain and support automation activities;
- Coordinate with other sections, departments and clients as well as with inspection agencies and authorities;
- Assist with quality issues that occur within the organization and/or with the client;
- Maintain a controlled vendor rating system;
- Technical and commercial safeguarding of attractive and reliable suppliers by providing input to the mapping of new supplier/sourcing needs;
- Ensure that lessons learned in regard to quality, safety issues and/or alterations in the code requirements are implemented in master documents;
- Ensure that on site comments are processed within the applicable system.
Requirements Senior Quality Control Engineer
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation and/or equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Broad technical knowledge and interest;
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken. Dutch and any other language is an advantage;
- Competences: ability to absorb and apply new information effectively, high level of accuracy, client oriented, strategic insight in decision-making processes, analytical, persuasive, team player, aware of quality standards and requirements and aims for continuous improvement and result orientated.