Profile Senior Recruiter
Mansource is based in The Hague and staffs (interim) professionals, both nationally and internationally, for the oil, gas, shipbuilding and energy industry. Recruiting and selecting the right professionals with the desired knowledge and capabilities on a project basis is the specialty of our agency. Customer interest is of paramount importance. The clients and the professionals appreciate the personal approach, guidance, knowledge of the market and the network of the agency.The working atmosphere is open and informal, flexibility plays an important role. The work is divers and challenging, opportunities to develop yourself in people skills and commercial services. Thinking in terms of possibilities and providing solutions is certainly appreciated.
As a Senior Consultant you are responsible for your business unit within Mansource. The main task is to realize both the quantitative and the qualitative objectives of Mansource within your own unit. As an experienced consultant you are the link between the market and Mansource. You know better than anyone how to attract people to work for Mansource and how you can fill vacancies with suitable candidates. In short: you are involved and responsible for the entire recruitment process from start to finish.You are always expanding your professional network and within your unit you fulfil a leadership role.
In the role of Senior Consultant you are contacted by both your clients and your candidates.
- Recruiting candidates: You know where you need to be to find the right candidate. Of course you also use our own candidate database and social media;
- Proactively expanding and maintaining your network: You can interest and encourage candidates to work through Mansource. You understand the priorities in the job profile, advise the client about this if required and quickly make matches with the people within your network;
- Conducting selection interviews: You are a discussion partner at level and know how to present the outcomes of your conversations to the client in a correct manner.
As a Senior Consultant you report to the Operations Manager Sales and Recruitment.
Requirements Senior Recruiter
To be successful as a Senior Consultant at Mansource you need to have the ability to perform in a dynamic work environment. You are a strong personality that allows consultants to excel in their work and is a substantive discussion partner for both candidates and clients.
In addition, you have:
- A completed HBO education and at least 5 years of work experience in a technical work environment, preferably in the (technical) employment sector;
- Entrepreneurship, networking, advising, seeing and grasping opportunities, cooperation, enthusiasm and perseverance stand out in your way of working;
- Coaching affinity / experience;
- Very good communication skills (orally and in writing), proactive and result-oriented;
- Good social skills;
- Good command of English, orally and in writing;
- Experienced with social media;
- You live in the The Hague region and you are available full-time.