Senior Superintendent (Engineer IV)
Profile Senior Superintendent (Engineer IV)
We currently seek a Senior Superintendent (Engineer IV) for one of our clients. The key objective of the Senior Superintendent (Engineer IV) is to work towards a significant contribution to and completion of the challenging, complex and unique project of the development of a new nitrogen plant, which will be commissioned in 2022. Together with a multidisciplinary team, the Senior Superintendent carries the responsibility of that part of the project, which is outsourced in accordance with the EPC concept.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Central point of contact for (the team of) supervisors to whom you provide operational guidance and coaching;
- Proactively contact and update EPC contractors and other parties in regard to the implementation;
- Monitor and check the follow-up of the HSE plan of the EPC contractor;
- Check the quality of implementation by the EPC contractor;
- Check up on schedule of implementation in accordance with the planning department;
- During the implementation phase, monitor its compliance to permit requirements;
- Ensure sufficient supervision of the construction site by the EPC contractor;
- Monitor the compliance to all technical agreements;
- Responsible for reviewing the execution of construction work according to contract requirements;
- Assess requests in regard to the amount of work and/or other deviations from contracts;
- Report to the Senior Construction Manager.
Requirements Senior Superintendent (Engineer IV)
- Bachelor degree in Technical Field;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in a multidisciplinary and complex project environment;
- Extensive experience with international contractors;
- Knowledge of and experience with EPC contracts;
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written;
- Competences: team player mentality, motivational and management skills, strong self-direction, takes initiative, strong persuasive skills, good communication and social skills, result oriented.