Supervisor Commissioning & Start-up
Profile Supervisor Commissioning & Start-up
We currently seek a Supervisor Commissioning & Start-up for one of our clients. The key objective and responsibility of the Supervisor Commissioning & Start-up is the management and supervision of overall construction work, taking in regard the safety, progress, quality and cost requirements. The Supervisor Commissioning & Start-up is entrusted with the task to (re)establish a fruitful cooperation between employees, discipline engineers and project team members, through open communication and transparency.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Effective change management tasks in order to motivate and stimulate change;.
- Aim for continuous quality improvement.
- Ensure the implementation of safe work methods by subcontractors in order to achieve HSE targets, such as zero incidents, minimize environmental impact of activities and eliminate short and long term health threats;
- Lead HSE incident investigations;
- Management of site safety regulations and liaise with client’s safety representatives;
- Maintain a HSE logbook with all observations during a daily safety walk and ensure craft supervisors do the same on a daily basis;
- Full site administration and cost control;
- Management and lead of the team on site;
- Chair progress meetings with subcontractors;
- Issue written instructions to subcontractor in a Construction Inspection Report;
- Monitor the work planning and progress of subcontractors;
- Perform monthly HSE audit and issue audit reporting;
- Manage timely preparation of final documentation, such as as-built drawings, mechanical completion and hand over documentation;
- Issue monthly progress reports to home office.
Requirements Supervisor Commissioning & Start-up
- HTS Mechanical or equivalent;
- Knowledge of management techniques;
- Over 10 years of work experience;
- Excellent command of English, preferably one or two other foreign languages;
- Competences: organizational ability, leadership and good communicative skills, motivational and persuasive; enthusiastic, loyal, pro-active and analytical, flexible, ability to work with a team, aims for high quality work and result oriented.