Technical Services Coordinator
Profile Technical Services Coordinator
We seek a Technical Services Coordinators on a regular basis for several clients within our network. Contact Mansource to discuss the most current opportunities we have available.
The key responsibility of the Technical Services Coordinator is the preparation of service proposals, execution of service agreements and spare parts handling. In order to do so, the Technical Services Coordinator will collaborate closely with almost all the departments within the organization and third parties like vendors and clients.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Define the scope of services and prepare service proposals to clients;
- Consult with departmental managers regarding hourly budget, manpower allocation and timings and schedules;
- Ensure the project adheres to planning, reporting, invoicing and visits as agreed upon;
- Handle spare parts;
- Request quotations and prepare purchase orders to suppliers;
- Follow up on damage cases;
- Execute actions that emanate from reports;
- Prepare and maintain overviews of shutdowns;
- Maintain and develop client relationships.
Requirements Technical Services Coordinator
- Bachelor in Engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role;
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Competences: commercially driven, high level of accuracy, independent, but also a team player, takes initiative, excellent networking, writing and communicative skills, aware of quality standards and requirements and aims for continuous improvement, responsible, result orientated.