Work Planner Roser
Profile Work Planner Roser
Are you organized and result-driven with great problem-solving and planning skills? If so, we are looking for you!
For an international client, we are looking for a Work Planner Roser who will be involved in various projects and/or shutdowns in the construction phase from start to finish. You will provide support to the Construction Manager and Execution regarding planned Turnaround at the site.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Placing project activities in Roser.
- Calculate activities in Roser in consultation with the executing party and lead planner of the client.
- Preparation and coordination of activities within the projects.
- Draw up work plans and support the drafting of the budget.
- Prepare the daily planning and monitoring this in collaboration with the project scheduler.
- Controlling the quality of the performed activities and record keeping in the construction files.
- Execute measurements and work recordings on location.
- Be the point of contact and ensuring proper coordination for and between the Construction Manager, Scheduler, Supervisors, Contractors, Operations, and the internal customer.
Requirements Work Planner Roser
- A completed Secondary Technical or High Technical education, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position on the side of the contractor.
- In possession of VCA Full.
- Safety Conscious.
- Experience with Roser Software Application.
- Working experience in piping or maintenance or new construction petrochemicals.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.