Our clients are internationally oriented organisations and we are connected to professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures. Mansource is able to offer up-to-date knowledge, hands-on experience and complete commitment, thanks to our international expertise in construction project management, as well as related cultural and financial aspects.
We ensure the qualifications, experience and ambitions of (interim) professionals perfectly match the requirements of clients’ projects. What’s more, we ensure a candidate also fits in with the client’s culture and ways of working.
Working at Mansource
Mansource is based in the centre of The Hague and currently employs 11 highly experienced professionals. We are informal, result-oriented, and focused on determining and realizing goals together. Along with the highly dynamic Oil and Gas industry, we are also constantly developing and reaching new levels of professionalism and knowledge. Therefore, we are seeking enthusiastic and creative professionals to join our team!
We are looking for you if you are:
- Autonomous: you are capable of independently setting (organizational) goals and actively working on approaching candidates and relations;
- Solution-oriented: you can take the lead and uncover the wishes of others;
- Clear: You can structure conversations and clearly formulate messages;
- Socially competent: empathic and goal and service-oriented;
- Persuasive: people-focused without losing sight of the commercial goal;
- Result-oriented: working with and for the team, ensuring continuity through profitability;
- Creative and inventive.
We can offer you:
- Work at the very highest levels of the project engineering and interim markets;
- An internationally oriented, dynamic work environment;
- Room for personal growth and competence development;
- Good work – life balance;
- Enthusiastic, experienced and involved colleagues;
- An opportunity to apply your creativity to optimize our matching processes to make us fit for the future.