Our clients are globally-focused organisations, and at Mansource, we maintain a diverse network of skilled professionals from various backgrounds and cultures. Our international expertise in construction project management, coupled with our understanding of cultural and financial aspects, enables us to offer up-to-date knowledge, practical experience, and complete dedication to every project we undertake.
We take great care in ensuring that the qualifications, experience, and career aspirations of skilled professionals perfectly align with our clients' project requirements. Additionally, we prioritise finding professionals who are compatible with our clients' organisational culture and work practices to ensure a seamless and successful collaboration.
Working at Mansource
We are a team of experienced professionals based in the centre of The Hague and Antwerp-East. We are a result-oriented company that values teamwork and achieving our goals together. Our focus is on the fast-paced Oil & Gas industry, where we continuously strive to improve our knowledge and professionalism. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and creative professionals to join our dynamic team!
We are looking for you if you are:
- Autonomous: you are capable of independently setting (organisational) goals and actively working on approaching candidates and relations.
- Solution-oriented: you can take the lead and uncover the wishes of others.
- Clear: You can structure conversations and formulate messages.
- Socially competent: empathic and goal and service-oriented.
- Persuasive: people-focused without losing sight of the commercial goal.
- Result-oriented: working with and for the team, ensuring continuity through profitability.
- Creative and inventive.
We can offer you:
- Work at the very highest levels of project engineering and temporary markets.
- An internationally oriented, dynamic work environment.
- Room for personal growth and competence development.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Enthusiastic, experienced and involved colleagues.
- An opportunity to apply your creativity to optimise our matching processes to make us fit for the future.