Home > > Vacancy Supervisor Piping Mechanical
Supervisor Piping Mechanical
Profile Supervisor Piping Mechanical
Are you an engineer with excellent teamwork, decision-making and communication skills? If so, keep reading because this job role might be for you!
Please note, this is a generic job opening for several clients within our network.
We regularly seek Supervisors Piping Mechanical Engineers who can be responsible for coordinating and supervising of installation, testing, and inspection of piping, piping support, and all kinds of mechanical equipment.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- You must be able to carry out Mechanical, Piping installation, and other accessories.
- Carry out troubleshooting, commissioning, and repair work.
- Responsible for planning, execution, and supervision of work.
- Supervising and managing the site construction activities carried out by subcontractors.
- Ensure completion of work within the set timelines, such as mechanical coating, fulfilling all quality and safety aspects and targets.
- Your responsibilities may also include administering a work permit.
- Ensure that all site activities adhere to legal regulations, including environmental regulations, and WSH Act.
- Responsible for coordinating clients/vendors, including but not limited to preparing all necessary documents such as plans and procedures like arranging site set-up and obtaining clients' approval and preparation of job hazard assessment
Requirements Supervisor Piping Mechanical
- Vocational, Technical, or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Supervisory and/or team leadership experience: you must be able to oversee construction activities in oil & gas plant production/process plant.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of construction safety and work permit procedures including quality issues.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of reading and interpretation of Piping and Mechanical drawings.
- If you're able to perform Engineering analysis and data accumulation, this is a plus!